WWE Fastlane 2019 takes place this Sunday from the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, Ohio, and the final pay-per-view stop on the road to WrestleMania 35 has had another match added to the card.
Big E and Xavier Woods of The New Day will take on the team of Rusev and Shinsuke Nakamura on the kickoff show.
With Andrade vs. Rey Mysterio already booked for the kickoff show, and the kickoff show only scheduled to last one hour, it’s going to be interesting to see how the panel – usually fronted by Jonathan Coachman – works this month.
Naturally, all eyes will be on Kofi Kingston, who will surely have something to say in the WWE Championship match… here’s how the full card is shaping up:
- Charlotte Flair vs. Becky Lynch
- Daniel Bryan (c) vs. Kevin Owens – WWE Championship
- The Shield vs. Drew McIntyre, Baron Corbin & Bobby Lashley
- The Usos (c) vs. Shane McMahon & The Miz – SmackDown Live Tag Team Championships
- Boss ‘N’ Hug Connection (c) vs. Samoan Slaughterhouse – Women’s Tag Team Championships
- Asuka (c) vs. Mandy Rose – SmackDown Live Women’s Championship
- The Revival (c) vs. Ricochet & Aleister Black vs. Chad Gable & Bobby Roode –Raw Tag Team Championships
- Rey Mysterio vs. Andrade (kickoff show match)
- The New Day vs. Rusev & Shinsuke Nakamura (kickoff show match)