The winds of change are currently sweeping through NXT.
After a catalogue of Superstars have been moved to the main roster this year, with varying degrees of success of course, attentions have been firmly turned to tomorrow and the names that will be carrying the black and gold brand into the future.
Groups of new faces to the WWE Performance Center being given new names isn’t a new thing these days, as a myriad of stars have been handed new ring names over the last couple of months.
Another new cast of characters has been created very recently, and here they are:
- Stokely Hathaway – Courtenay Moore
- Brennan Williams – Dio Maddin
- Dan Matha – Dorian Mak
- Nick Comoroto – Nick Ogarelli
- Robert Strauss (IMPACT Wrestling’s Robbie E) – Robert Stone
- Team 3.0 (Scott Parker and Shane Matthews) – Jeffrey Parker and Matthew Menard-Lee
- Rachel Evers – Rachel Ellering
In other NXT-related news, the main event for TakeOver: Toronto II was made by general manager William Regal earlier this week, while 7 foot 3 giant Jordan Omogbehin made his in-ring debut at a live event.