WWE’s next pay-per-view, Money In The Bank, takes place on May 19 from the XL Center in Hartford, Connecticut.
With 10 matches confirmed for the event, it looks like the card could be complete already. This week, the United States title meeting between Samoa Joe and Rey Mysterio and the Cruiserweight Championship match between Tony Nese and Ariya Daivari were added to the already stacked card.
At the time of writing, here is the up to date card for Money In The Bank 2019:
- Seth Rollins (c) vs. AJ Styles – Universal Championship
- Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Kevin Owens – WWE Championship
- Becky Lynch (c) vs. Lacey Evans – Raw Women’s Championship
- Becky Lynch (c) vs. Charlotte Flair – SmackDown Live Women’s Championship
- The Miz vs. Shane McMahon
- Roman Reigns vs. Elias
- Braun Strowman vs. Ricochet vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Baron Corbin vs. Ali vs. Finn Bálor vs. Andrade vs. Randy Orton – Men’s Money In The Bank Ladder Match
- Natalya vs. Dana Brooke vs. Naomi vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Bayley vs. Mandy Rose vs. Ember Moon vs. Carmella – Women’s Money In The Bank Ladder Match
- Samoa Joe (c) vs. Rey Mysterio – United States Championship
- Tony Nese (c) vs. Ariya Daivari – Cruiserweight Championship