Becky Lynch Qualifies For Women's Money In The Bank Ladder Match
After winning a six way bout
Becky Lynch has qualified for the final spot in the women's Money in the Bank ladder match, after winning a six-way elimination bout on Monday's episode of Raw.
Lynch outlasted Xia Li, Nikki ASH, Doudrop, Tamina, and Shayna Baszler to qualify for the ladder match, scoring the final fall over Doudrop.
Riddle qualified for the men's ladder match earlier in the night, after winning a "last chance" battle royal.
The updated card for WWE Money in the Bank, taking place Saturday, July 2 at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, is as follows:
* Men's Money in the Bank ladder match: Seth Rollins vs. Sheamus vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Omos vs. Sami Zayn vs. Riddle vs. TBD
* Women's Money in the Bank ladder match: Lacey Evans vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Liv Morgan vs. Raquel Rodriguez vs. Asuka vs. Shotzi vs. Becky Lynch
* Raw Women's: Bianca Belair (c) vs. Carmella
* SmackDown Women's: Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Natalya
* WWE Tag Team: The Usos (c) vs. The Street Profits
* WWE United States: Theory (c) vs. Bobby Lashley