If you were hoping to see the match at Fastlane, then you're in luck - the pre-empted Braun Strowman vs. Shane McMahon bout is happening at WrestleMania 37.
On Raw Monday, McMahon told Strowman that the match could take place when his knee finally healed. After Strowman defeated Elias in a rematch from Fastlane, McMahon struck Strowman with his crutch. When Strowman didn't register the blow, McMahon ran off, proving that his knee was fine.
Strowman then issued the challenge for WrestleMania, and McMahon accepted, even adding that Strowman can have any stipulation that he wants.
The current card for WrestleMania 37, taking place Saturday, April 10, and Sunday, April 11 at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, is as follows:
* WWE World: Bobby Lashley (c) vs. Drew McIntyre
* WWE Universal: Roman Reigns (c) vs. Edge vs. Daniel Bryan
* SmackDown Women's: Sasha Banks (c) vs. Bianca Belair
* Raw Women's: Asuka (c) vs. Rhea Ripley
* Raw Tag Team: The New Day (c) vs. AJ Styles and Omos
* Bad Bunny vs. The Miz
* Braun Strowman vs. Shane McMahon (stipulation to be revealed later)