All Elite Wrestling's next pay-per-view Full Gear is almost here and will be broadcast on November 7 from Daily's Place in Jacksonville, Florida and the Hardy Compound. The action is scheduled to begin at midnight GMT with The Buy In. The main card will then follow at 1 am GMT. International fans can order the pay-per-view on FITE for $19.99. US fans will have to fork out $49.99 to watch the show on B/R Live or $59.99 on traditional pay-per-view.
AEW has a packed card once again and nine matches will take place across The Buy In and main show. As previously announced by Tony Khan, the I Quit Match for the AEW World Championship between Jon Moxley and Eddie Kingston will main event Full Gear.
A long-running storyline will come to a head on November 7 as The Young Bucks will look to defeat FTR for the AEW World Tag Team Title and prove they are the best tag team in the world. Should The Bucks fail, though, they won't be able to challenge for the AEW World Tag Team Championship again.
The friendship between "Hangman" Adam Page and Kenny Omega could also explode when the two men go one on one in the AEW World Title Eliminator Tournament Final. Both men appeared to be on the same page on Dynamite, but Omega appears to be desperate to prove he is still The Best Bout Machine.
The longest rivalry of them all will end at Full Gear when Matt Hardy and Sammy Guevara look to settle their differences once and for all in The Elite Deletion. The Spanish God's night may well end in disaster at the Hardy Compound, but he could also find himself having to accept MJF as the newest member of The Inner Circle. The Salt Of The Earth is scheduled to face Chris Jericho and if he wins, he will join the faction.
Elsewhere on the pay-per-view, Darby Allin will look to make it fourth time lucky against Cody in their TNT Title match, Nyla Rose will finally have her AEW Women's World Championship rematch against Hikaru Shida and Orange Cassidy will look to exact vengeance on John Silver. Serena Deeb will defend the NWA World Women's Championship against Allysin Kay on The Buy In.
Check out the card for Full Gear below:
• Jon Moxley (c) vs. Eddie Kingston - I Quit Match for the AEW World Championship
• FTR (c) vs. The Young Bucks - AEW World Tag Team Championship - If The Young Bucks lose, they can't challenge for the AEW World Tag Team Championship again
• "Hangman" Adam Page vs. Kenny Omega - AEW World Title Eliminator Tournament Final
• Matt Hardy vs. Sammy Guevara- The Elite Deletion
• Cody (c) vs. Darby Allin - TNT Championship
• Chris Jericho vs. MJF - If MJF wins, he will join The Inner Circle
• Hikaru Shida (c) vs. Nyla Rose - AEW Women's World Championship
• Orange Cassidy vs. John Silver
• Serena Deeb (c) vs. Allysin Kay - NWA World Women's Championship - The Buy In
Sam Driver will kick off his latest reign as Cultaholic Heavyweight Champion at Full Gear. A newcomer in Owen Mawson has also entered the title picture and he will challenge for the belt alongside the usual suspects' Jack King, Ross Tweddell and Tom Campbell. If Owen can walk away with the title remains to be seen, but we could have The Winter Of Mawson on our hands. Check out the predictions video below: