Final WWE NXT TakeOver: 30 Card - Matches, Start Time, Predictions
Will Keith Lee survive against The Herald Of Doomsday...
WWE NXT's next major show is almost here as NXT TakeOver: XXX will be broadcast from Full Sail University in Winter Park, Florida on Saturday, August 22. The in-ring action is set to begin at 11: 30 pm BST with the pre-show and the main card will follow at midnight BST. Fans can watch the show on the WWE Network and we will bring you updates throughout the night at Cultaholic.com.
WWE added the finishing touches to the event earlier this week. The final two competitors in the North American Championship Ladder match were confirmed on the August 19 edition of NXT as Johnny Gargano defeated Ridge Holland, while The Velveteen Dream vanquished Finn Balor in the main event. The black and gold brand also announced Legado del Fantasma, Breezango and Oney Lorcan & Danny Burch will face off in a number one contender's match for the NXT Tag Team Title.
The final piece of the puzzle was added to the card on Thursday as the company revealed Timothy Thatcher will go one on one with The Prince Finn Balor.
Check out the card below:
• Keith Lee (c) vs. Karrion Kross - NXT Championship
• Bronson Reed vs. Damian Priest vs. Cameron Grimes vs. Johnny Gargano vs. The Velveteen Dream - Ladder match for the North American Championship
• Io Shirai (c) vs. Dakota Kai - NXT Women's Championship
• Adam Cole vs. Pat McAfee
• Finn Balor vs. Timothy Thatcher
• Legado del Fantasma vs. Breezango vs. Oney Lorcan & Danny Burch - Number One Contender's Match for the NXT Tag Team Championship
Tom Campbell, Jack King and Adam Pacitti revealed their predictions for NXT TakeOver: XXX earlier. Check out the video below: