One week after The Biggest Party Of The Summer, WWE will hold a slightly smaller party before the season officially ends as Payback 2020 will be broadcast from the ThunderDome on Sunday, August 30. The in-ring action is set to begin at 11 pm BST with the Kickoff Show and the main card will follow at midnight BST. Fans can watch the show on the WWE Network and we will bring you updates throughout the night at Cultaholic.com.
WWE added the final touches to the card on Saturday following Friday Night SmackDown. Seven matches will take place at the pay-per-view, including one world title bout as "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt will defend the Universal Championship in a No Holds Barred Triple Threat match against Roman Reigns and Braun Strowman. The Big Dog is currently the favourite to win the match after he became a Paul Heyman guy but fans will have to wait until Sunday to find out who walks away with the title.
Check out the card below:
• "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt (c) vs. Braun Strowman vs. Roman Reigns - No Holds Barred Triple Threat Match for the Universal Championship
• Rey Mysterio & Dominik Mysterio vs. Seth Rollins & Murphy
• Randy Orton vs. Keith Lee
• The Golden Role Models (c) vs. Shayna Baszler & Nia Jax - Women's Tag Team Championship
• Apollo Crews (c) vs. Bobby Lashley - United States Championship
• Big E vs. Sheamus
• Matt Riddle vs. King Corbin
• The Riott Squad vs. The IIconics - Kickoff Show
A new Cultaholic Heavyweight Champion will also be crowned on Sunday. Jack King and Tom Campbell were joint first in the SummerSlam predictions contest so they will go one on one at Payback 2020. The lucky winner will also receive custody of Adam Pacitti. Check out their predictions below: