Final WWE TLC 2020 Card - Matches, Start Time, Predictions
Tables, Ladders & Chairs, Oh My!
WWE's final pay-per-view of the year is almost upon us and TLC 2020 will be broadcast from Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, Florida on December 20. The Kickoff Show is scheduled to begin at 11 pm GMT and the main card will then follow at midnight GMT. As always, fans can watch the show on the WWE Network and we will bring you updates throughout the night on Cultaholic.com.
As of writing, six matches have been announced for the pay-per-view, including three gimmick bouts. Check out the card for TLC 2020 below:
• Roman Reigns (c) vs. Kevin Owens - Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match for the Universal Championship
• Drew McIntyre (c) vs. AJ Styles - Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match for the WWE Championship
• "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt vs. Randy Orton - Firefly Inferno Match
• Sasha Banks (c) vs. Carmella - SmackDown Women's Championship
• Shayna Baszler & Nia Jax (c) vs. Asuka & TBA - Women's Tag Team Championship
• The New Day (c) vs. The Hurt Business - Raw Tag Team Championship
A new Cultaholic Heavyweight Champion will also be crowned during TLC. Owen Mawson's title reign came to an end at Survivor Series following Team Jack's victory and Tom Campbell, Sam Driver and Jack King will face off for the vacant belt in the final pay-per-view predictions contest of 2020. Check out their picks below: