News

First Match Announced For WWE NXT TakeOver: In Your House

Other matches have been teased too...

Last week, D-Generation X announced WWE will be reviving In Your House for NXT's next TakeOver on June 7. This will be the black and gold brand's first big event in four months since NXT TakeOver: Portland on February 16. 

The first match was added to the card during last night's episode of NXT as Tommaso Ciampa returned to WWE after more than a month away and told Karrion Kross they will be going one on one on June 7. The Blackheart also said The Herald Of Doomsday made a mistake attacking him on April 15 and that he will make him pay at In Your House.

No other bouts have been announced for the show as of yet, but WWE's third brand did put plans in motion as Damian Priest challenged Finn Balor to a match, and Keith Lee confronted Johnny Gargano after he and Candice LeRae attacked Mia Yim. Adam Cole and The Velveteen Dream are also likely to clash at the next TakeOver for the NXT Championship as their feud continued last night. 


Share this post

The Young Bucks And "Hangman" Adam Page Return On AEW: Dynamite

Dustin Rhodes Vs. Shawn Spears Set For AEW Double Or Nothing

Aidan Gibbons

Written by Aidan Gibbons

Cultaholic's resident newshound.