IMPACT will present Hardcore Justice this weekend, on Saturday 10 April, and five more matches for the special event were added to the card on Thursday's IMPACT Wrestling.
In charge of booking the card for Hardcore Justice, Tommy Dreamer had enough of Eric Young and Violent By Design on this week's IMPACT, as the four-man group attacked Chris Harris. Dreamer decided to book himself and three yet-to-be-named partners in a match with VBD in a Hardcore War! Anything goes when eight men take to the ring in this match.
Ahead of their triple threat match for the X-Division Championship at IMPACT Rebellion, Ace Austin, TJP and Josh Alexander each need to find a tag-team partner for a triple-threat tag-team bout at Hardcore Justice.
A backstage altercation between The Good Brothers and Decay have led to a singles match between Doc Gallows and Black Taurus being added to the card, while Shera and Hernandez will also lock up in a Chairly Legal Match.
Finally, after Brian Myers attacked both Matt Cardona and Jake Something, a match was made between him and Jake Something for Hardcore Rebellion. The two will meet in a Hardcore Blindfold match. There will be no disqualifications, but neither man will be able to see other!
The full card for IMPACT Hardcore Justice is as follows:
• Deonna Purrazzo (c) vs. Jazz - Title vs. Career Match for the IMPACT Knockouts Championship
• Alisha Edwards vs. Havok vs. Jordynne Grace vs. Rosemary vs. Susan vs. Tenille Dashwood - #1 Contenders Knockout Weapons Match
• Bryan Myers vs. Jake Something - Hardcore Blindfold Match
• Violent By Design vs. Team Dreamer - Hardcore War Match
• Ace Austin & TBD vs. TJP & TBD vs. Josh Alexander & TBD
• Shera vs. Hernandez - Chairly Legal Match
• Doc Gallows vs. Black Taurus