Former WWE NXT Superstars Returning To ROH At Death Before Dishonor
New match set for the September 12 PPV
Ring of Honor have announced that former WWE NXT stars Jake Atlas and Taylor (Tyler) Rust will be in action at the upcoming Death Before Dishonor show.
The two will meet in singles action for the first time ever on the September 12 show, which is taking place from the historic 2300 Arena in Philadelphia - the former home of ECW.
Both men were released from their WWE NXT contracts on August 6, with Rust last appearing as part of Roderick Strong’s Diamond Mine stable, whilst Atlas split his time between NXT and 205 Live.
Atlas and Rust have wrestled for Ring of Honor before, with Rust last working for the company in October 2020, shortly before signing with NXT, while Atlas wrestled once for ROH back in 2019.
Announced line-up so far for Death Before Dishonor:
- Bandido (c) vs. Brody King vs. EC3 vs. Demonic Flamita - ROH World Championship
- Rok-C vs. Miranda Alize - ROH Women’s World Title Tournament Finals
- Jonathan Gresham (c) vs. Josh Woods - ROH Pure Title
- Shane Taylor Promotions (c) vs. La Facción Ingobernable - ROH World Six-Man Tag Team Title Match
- The OGK vs. The Briscoe Brothers
- Violence Unlimited vs. John Walters, LSG & Lee Moriarty
- Dalton Castle vs. Eli Isom
- Jake Atlas vs. Taylor Rust
- Honor Rumble For ROH World Title Shot - Hour One pre-show