The final episode of Monday Night Raw before next Sunday's Elimination Chamber will feature a match that has direct implications on that event's WWE title match.
All six entrants into the Chamber match for the WWE championship will face off in a gauntlet match on Monday night. The winner of the gauntlet earns the right to enter into the Chamber match last the following Sunday.
The non-title affair includes Drew McIntyre, Sheamus, The Miz, Jeff Hardy, AJ Styles, and Randy Orton.
Four of the six participants faced off on this past Monday's edition of Raw. Styles defeated Hardy via submission, while Orton beat McIntyre by disqualification, after Sheamus got involved.
Additionally, McIntyre will appear as a guest of The Miz's on an edition of Miz TV.
The current card for WWE Elimination Chamber, taking place Sunday night, February 21 at Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, FL, is as follows:
* WWE World/Elimination Chamber: Drew McIntyre (c) vs. AJ Styles vs. Randy Orton vs. The Miz vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Sheamus
* WWE Universal: Roman Reigns (c) vs. winner of SmackDown's Elimination Chamber match
* Elimination Chamber for Universal Title shot: Jey Uso vs. Kevin Owens vs. King Corbin vs. Sami Zayn vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Cesaro
* Raw Women's: Asuka (c) vs. Lacey Evans
* WWE United States: Bobby Lashley (c) vs. Keith Lee vs. Matt Riddle