IMPACT Wrestling To Permit A Limited Number Of Fans To Attend Slammiversary 2021
Fans back at IMPACT for the first time in 16 months
IMPACT Wrestling has confirmed that 'a limited number of fans' will be permitted to attend Slammiversary 2021 live.
This year's Slammiversary, set for Saturday 17 July at the Skyway Studios in Nashville, Tennessee, will be the first time in 16 months that fans have been able to attend an IMPACT Wrestling show in person.
The promotion have confirmed that tickets go on sale on Friday 4 June and each ticket will be part of their new Super Premium VIP Ticket Plan.
The company's official press release, confirming the return of fans for Slammiversary, can be read in full here, and also reveals what the Super Premium VIP Ticket Plan comes with:
• Commemorative ticket with lanyard
• The official Slammiversary T-shirt
• The official Slammiversary Mounted Poster
• A post-show Commemorative Photo, Ringside or on the Entrance Ramp – with the actual, official X-Division Championship Belt
• A Swatch of the official Match-Used Slammiversary Canvas. (Fans will have the chance to see the canvas be cut immediately after the PPV.)
• IMPACT-branded swag
• Complimentary water, soft drinks, chips, candy bars and some Robert Irvine’s Fit Crunch Protein Bars – courtesy of Robert Irvine and, of course, Gail Kim.
"We have waited over a year to say these three words: Welcome Back, Fans," said IMPACT Executive Vice-President Scott D’Amore. “We know Slammiversary will be an amazing event, with title defenses, jaw-dropping excitement, breath-taking moves … AND NOW, FANS.
"I speak for everyone at IMPACT Wrestling when I say that we are thrilled to welcome back our fans. IMPACT is going to deliver an amazing night of action in front of the thunderous roar of fans for the first time since early-March 2020 at the two-night A-Town Beatdown in Atlanta."