Insane Championship Wrestling has been putting on classic matches and showcasing professional wrestling stars like Grado, Prince Devitt, Drew Galloway, Jack Jester, and Joe Coffey for 14 years. Now, fans can get all the latest ICW news and on-demand content on their mobile devices as the Scottish promotion announced the launch of their official app.
To celebrate the launch, fans can enjoy a free month of ICW On Demand by using the code "ICWAPP" at insanewrestling.co.uk/ondemand.
The press release can be read below:
"Insane Championship Wrestling (ICW) has announced the launch of its official app, made available on Google Play and the App Store on Friday 24 April 2020.
Fans of the over 18s professional wrestling product can enjoy instant access to the world of Insane Championship Wrestling wherever they go with the new app, which unites the company’s video-on-demand service, tickets, merchandise and social media accounts at the tap of a button.
ICW app features include:
• Access to over 700 hours of content on ICW’s video-on-demand subscription service, ICW On Demand. Watch ICW’s biggest shows of the year, documentaries, podcasts and weekly flagship show, ICW Fight Club
• Breaking news, such as new events, ticket announcements and more
• Ticket links for upcoming live events
• ICW’s YouTube channel, featuring over 400 hours of free content including fallout from events, weekly classic matches, behind the scenes footage and more
• ICW’s online store, ICW Shop, featuring branded merchandise from ICW events, its wrestlers and more
To celebrate the launch of the ICW app, fans can enjoy a free month of ICW’s dedicated streaming service, ICW On Demand, using the code “ICWAPP” at insanewrestling.co.uk/ondemand.
The official ICW store, icwshop.com, also has a 20% discount on all items till 15 May 2020.
App Store: bit.ly/insanewres
Google Play: bit.ly/ICWandroid"