Jon Moxley & Eddie Kingston Returning To AEW: Dynamite Tonight
Their first appearance since The Young Bucks turned heel
Jon Moxley and Eddie Kingston will return to Dynamite on tonight's show, All Elite Wrestling has announced.
Moxley and Kingston haven't been seen since the main event of Dynamite two weeks ago when they were beaten down by The Young Bucks, Kenny Omega and The Good Brothers following the AEW World Tag Team Champions' heel turn.
What Moxley and The Mad King will be doing on tonight's show has not been revealed, but it wouldn't be a surprise if they made a beeline for Matt and Nick Jackson.
The return of the former AEW World Champion and Kingston is the latest addition to what is already a jam-packed Dynamite. Check out the card below:
• Darby Allin (c) vs. Jungle Boy - TNT Championship
• Christian Cage vs. Powerhouse Hobbs
• Hikaru Shida (c) vs. Tay Conti - AEW Women's World Championship
• "Hangman" Adam Page vs. Ricky Starks
• Trent? vs. Penta El Zero Miedo
• Billy Gunn vs. QT Marshall
• Inner Circle interview with Tony Schiavone
• Pinnacle sit-down interview with Jim Ross
• Jon Moxley and Eddie Kingston return