Jon Moxley, "Face Of The Revolution" Qualifier Announced For AEW Dynamite
The road to Revolution continues
AEW announced two matches on Friday for this coming Wednesday's edition of AEW Dynamite. One of those matches will directly affect a match at next month's Revolution pay-per-view.
A qualifying match for the six-man "Face of the Revolution" ladder match has been announced, and it will pit Lance Archer against recent partner Rey Fenix.
Cody Rhodes, Scorpio Sky, and Penta El Zero M have already been announced for the match, with two other spots still to be filled beyond Wednesday's qualifier. The winner of the ladder match will challenge TNT champion Darby Allin for his title at a later date.
Jon Moxley will also be in singles action on Wednesday's broadcast, taking on Ryan Nemeth.
Moxley will challenge for Kenny Omega's AEW World Heavyweight title at Revolution on March 7, in an exploding barbed wire match.
The following matches are official for this Wednesday's AEW Dynamite:
* Face of the Revolution ladder match qualifier: Lance Archer vs. Rey Fenix
* Women's Eliminator tournament semifinal: Anna Jay or Britt Baker vs. Nyla Rose or Tay Conti
* Jon Moxley vs. Ryan Nemeth
* Adam Page vs. Isiah Kassidy
* Ricky Starks and Brian Cage vs. The Varsity Blondes
* Jake Hager vs. Brandon Cutler