Keith Lee And Swerve Strickland Vs. The Acclaimed Added To AEW All Out
For the AEW World Tag Team titles
The Acclaimed will challenge Keith Lee and Swerve Strickland for the AEW World Tag Team titles next Sunday night at All Out.
After Colten Gunn defeated father Billy on Wednesday's Dynamite, he and brother Austin beat down Billy, as well as both Acclaimed members, at the behest of apparent new manager Stokely Hathaway. Lee and Strickland then hit the ring to chase Gunn Club out.
Backstage later in the night, Strickland told both Acclaimed members that they only saved them because, as a ranked team and worthy challenger, they want them at 100 percent, and formally challenged them to a match at All Out. The Acclaimed accepted.
The current card for AEW All Out, taking place Sunday, September 4 at the Now Arena in Chicago, includes the following:
* AEW Women's World: Thunder Rosa (c) vs. Toni Storm
* AEW World Tag Team: Keith Lee and Swerve Strickland (c) vs. The Acclaimed
* AEW Trios Tag Team tournament final: participants TBD
* Bryan Danielson vs. Chris Jericho
* Wardlow and FTR vs. Jay Lethal and The Motor City Machine Guns
* Casino Ladder Match: participants TBD