Locations For WWE September Events, Including Extreme Rules, Revealed
Philly, Atlanta, and more getting WWE once again
WWE announced 10 new touring stops for the month of September, with locations primarily in the northeast region of the United States, as well as few shows in the southeastern region. One of those events is the Extreme Rules pay-per-view.
The following dates have been added to the calendar:
* Saturday, September 11: Capital One Arena in Washington DC (co-brand house show)
* Sunday, September 12: Times Union Center in Albany, NY (co-brand house show)
* Monday, September 13: TD Garden in Boston, MA (Raw)
* Friday, September 17: State Farm Arena in Atlanta, GA (SmackDown)
* Saturday, September 18: North Charleston Coliseum in North Charleston, SC (house show, brand not listed)
* Sunday, September 19: James Brown Arena in Augusta, GA (house show, brand not listed)
* Monday, September 20: PNC Arena in Raleigh, NC (Raw)
* Friday, September 24: Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA (SmackDown)
* Saturday, September 25: Giant Center in Hershey, PA (co-brand house show)
* Sunday, September 26: Nationwide Arena in Columbus, OH (Extreme Rules)
* Monday, September 27: Heritage Bank Center in Cincinnati, OH (Raw)
WWE has also announced that the September 10 SmackDown at Madison Square Garden is co-branded. It's been speculated that that show will kick off the WWE Draft.