Riddle's feud with RETRIBUTION continued on last night's episode of Monday Night Raw and The Original Bro put the United States Title on the line against Mustafa Ali.
Ali thought he had the match won in the closing stages after he rolled up Riddle, but T-Bar inadvertently distracted the referee. This allowed Riddle to take advantage and he connected with Bro Derek to retain the title.
Following the match, Ali posted a short video on Twitter during which he berated his stablemates and challenged Riddle to a United States Title match at Fastlane. The former SmackDown Hacker pointed out they were 1-1 against each other in recent weeks and said he wanted to have a rubber match for the championship at the pay-per-view.
If Ali will get his title match ultimately remains to be seen, but WWE has yet to sanction the contest at the time of writing.
Six matches have been announced for Fastlane, though, and you can check out the card below:
• Roman Reigns (c) vs. Daniel Bryan - Universal Championship
• Drew McIntyre vs. Sheamus
• Alexa Bliss vs. Randy Orton
• Braun Strowman vs. Shane McMahon
• Big E (c) vs. Apollo Crews - Intercontinental Championship
• Shayna Baszler & Nia Jax (c) vs. Sasha Banks & Bianca Belair - Women's Tag Team Championship