Mysterios Vs. Judgment Day Added To WWE SummerSlam
In a No Disqualification match
A No Disqualification match between The Mysterios and The Judgment Day has been announced for this Saturday's SummerSlam card.
On the night where Rey Mysterio celebrated his 20 year run in WWE, he and son Dominik defeated Finn Balor and Damian Priest in a subsequent tag team bout.
Later in the night, a joyful Rey was attacked backstage by a returning Rhea Ripley, who aided Balor and Priest in powerbombing the elder Mysterio through a table.
WWE soon announced the No Disqualification match for SummerSlam.
The current card for the 2022 WWE SummerSlam, taking place Saturday, July 30 at Nissan Stadium in Nashville, is as follows:
* Undisputed WWE Universal/Last Man Standing: Roman Reigns (c) vs. Brock Lesnar
* Pat McAfee vs. Happy Corbin
* Raw Women's: Bianca Belair (c) vs. Becky Lynch
* SmackDown Women's: Liv Morgan (c) vs. Ronda Rousey
* WWE United States: Bobby Lashley (c) vs. Theory
* WWE Tag Team: The Usos (c) vs. The Street Profits (Special Referee: Jeff Jarrett)
* Seth Rollins vs. Riddle
* The Miz vs. Logan Paul
* No Disqualification: Rey and Dominik Mysterio vs. Finn Balor and Damian Priest