Report: 4 NXT Performers In Town For WWE Royal Rumble
Possible Rumble entrants?
A report from Mike Johnson at PWInsider claims that four NXT performers have been brought to San Antonio, though it's not clear if any of them are going to be part of the Royal Rumble.
The talents are all from the women's side of the roster: NXT Women's champion Roxanne Perez, Indi Hartwell, Ivy Nile, and Zoey Stark.
Only 12 participants have been announced for the women's Royal Rumble match, as of Friday.
The current card for the 2023 WWE Royal Rumble, taking place at the Alamodome in San Antonio, includes the following:
* Men's Royal Rumble: Kofi Kingston, Santos Escobar, Ricochet, Austin Theory, Seth Rollins, Bobby Lashley, Baron Corbin, Rey Mysterio, Gunther, Cody Rhodes, Omos, Drew McIntyre, Sheamus, Braun Strowman, Karrion Kross, Dominik Mysterio, Xavier Woods, The Miz, Brock Lesnar and 11 more TBA
* Women's Royal Rumble: Liv Morgan, Candice LeRae, Rhea Ripley, Raquel Rodriguez, Shayna Baszler, Zelina Vega, Emma, Bayley, Dakota Kai, Iyo Sky, Lacey Evans, Xia Li, and 18 more TBA
* WWE Universal: Roman Reigns (c) vs. Kevin Owens
* Raw Women's: Bianca Belair (c) vs. Alexa Bliss
* Pitch Black match: Bray Wyatt vs. LA Knight