Report: Dana Brooke Pulled From SmackDown Women's Championship Match At WWE WrestleMania 36
The match will now be a Fatal 5-Way...
On last week's episode of Friday Night SmackDown, Paige announced Bayley will defend her SmackDown Women's Championship at WrestleMania 36 in a Six-Pack Challenge against Sasha Banks, Tamina, Naomi, Lacey Evans, and Dana Brooke.
While WWE has not issued an official announcement, the listing for the match on WWE.com was changed last night to a Fatal 5-Way and Dana Brooke was removed from the featured image for the bout. Dave Meltzer reported on Wrestling Observer Radio that Brooke has indeed been pulled from the match as she has had to go into quarantine.
Meltzer said: "Dana Brooke was in the match, she's now out of the match. She's in quarantine right now, they don't want to take any chances so they pulled her because she's sick."
WrestleMania 36 is less than two weeks away and will be broadcast on April 4 and April 5 from multiple locations. Check out the announced card below:
• Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Drew McIntyre - WWE Championship
• Goldberg (c) vs. Roman Reigns - Universal Championship
• Becky Lynch (c) vs. Shayna Baszler - Raw Women's Championship
• Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair - NXT Women's Championship
• "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt vs. John Cena
• Edge vs. Randy Orton - Last Man Standing match
• The Undertaker vs. AJ Styles - Boneyard match
• Kevin Owens vs. Seth Rollins
• Bayley (c) vs. Sasha Banks vs. Lacey Evans vs. Tamina vs. Naomi - Fatal 5-Way for the SmackDown Women's Championship
• Aleister Black vs. Bobby Lashley
• The Street Profits (c) vs. Andrade & Angel Garza - Raw Tag Team Championships