Last night, Ryan Satin at Pro Wrestling Sheet reported that Roman Reigns had taken the decision to withdraw from his Universal Championship match at WrestleMania 36. The Big Dog told WWE he was uncomfortable wrestling during the coronavirus pandemic, especially having survived leukaemia, and he did not want to risk his health.
This seemingly won't be the only change to the WrestleMania card, however, as Dave Meltzer reported in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter that the company has made more changes to the show but they were currently being kept confidential. This will affect numerous matches as multiple Superstars on the card told WWE they were sick, had temperatures above 38 degrees celsius when entering the WWE Performance Center, or were uncomfortable travelling to the show.
We will ultimately find out about the changes in the coming days as future episodes of Friday Night SmackDown and Monday Night Raw have already been taped. Here is the current announced card:
• Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Drew McIntyre - WWE Championship
• Becky Lynch (c) vs. Shayna Baszler - Raw Women's Championship
• Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair - NXT Women's Championship
• "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt vs. John Cena
• Edge vs. Randy Orton - Last Man Standing match
• The Undertaker vs. AJ Styles - Boneyard match
• Kevin Owens vs. Seth Rollins
• Bayley (c) vs. Sasha Banks vs. Lacey Evans vs. Tamina vs. Naomi - Fatal 5-Way for the SmackDown Women's Championship
• Aleister Black vs. Bobby Lashley
• The Street Profits (c) vs. Andrade & Angel Garza - Raw Tag Team Championships
• Elias vs. Baron Corbin