Report: WWE Night Of Champions Match Order Revealed
Match order for WWE Night of Champions below!
WWE are set to hold their latest pay-per-view in Saudi Arabia on Saturday, May 27 and the show is set to get underway at 6 pm BST/ 1 pm ET.
Night of Champions will see a new WWE World Heavyweight Champion crowned as Seth Rollins will take on AJ Styles in the tournament final. That match is scheduled to open the pay-per-view, while the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Title clash of Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn vs. Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa will be the main event.
The decision to have Seth Rollins vs. AJ Styles open the show has been criticised, with many arguing it only gives credence to the idea that the World Heavyweight Title is secondary to the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship held by Roman Reigns.
The match order for Night of Champions has been revealed. Check it out below, courtesy of PWInsider Elite:
- Seth Rollins vs. AJ Styles - World Heavyweight Championship
- Becky Lynch vs. Trish Stratus
- GUNTHER vs. Mustafa Ali
- Bianca Belair (c) vs. Asuka - Raw Women's Championship
- Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Natalya - SmackDown Women's Championship
- Brock Lesnar vs. Cody Rhodes
- Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn (c) vs. Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa - Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championships