Ronda Rousey Will Wrestle With One Hand Tied Behind Her Back At WWE Elimination Chamber
Can she overcome the odds?
Ronda Rousey will now wrestle with one hand tied behind her back in her match at Saturday's Elimination Chamber pay-per-view.
A contract signing opened Friday's SmackDown, featuring Rousey, Naomi, and Chamber opponents Charlotte Flair and Sonya Deville. Rousey had previously commented that she could beat Deville with one hand tied behind her back, which Deville subsequently had written into the match contract as an official match rule.
Rousey was unfazed by this decree, and she and Naomi signed off on the match. The two then flipped the signing table onto Flair and Deville to end the segment.
The current card for WWE Elimination Chamber, taking place Saturday, February 19 at the Jeddah SuperDome in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, is as follows:
* WWE World/Elimination Chamber: Bobby Lashley (c) vs. Brock Lesnar vs. Seth Rollins vs. Riddle vs. Austin Theory vs. AJ Styles
* WWE Universal: Roman Reigns (c) vs. Goldberg
* Raw Women's: Becky Lynch (c) vs. Lita
* Elimination Chamber match for a shot at the Raw Women's Title: Bianca Belair vs. Rhea Ripley vs. Doudrop vs. Nikki ASH vs. Liv Morgan vs. Alexa Bliss
* SmackDown Tag Team: The Usos (c) vs. The Viking Raiders
* Ronda Rousey and Naomi vs. Charlotte Flair and Sonya Deville (Rousey must wrestle with one arm tied behind her back)
* Falls Count Anywhere: Drew McIntyre vs. Madcap Moss
* Rey Mysterio vs. The Miz