Seth Rollins To Face Mystery Opponent At WWE WrestleMania 38
Rollins gets his match after all
Seth Rollins has a match for WrestleMania 38, but won't learn his opponent until the event itself.
WWE ran an angle where Rollins met with Vince McMahon on Monday morning. There, Rollins was told he would have a match at WrestleMania. When Rollins asked who he would be facing, McMahon said it's an opponent of his choosing, and that Rollins will learn who it is when he's introduced.
WWE has not announced what night the match will take place on.
The current card for WWE WrestleMania 38, taking place Saturday, April 2, and Sunday, April 3 at AT&T Stadium in Dallas, is as follows:
* SmackDown Women's: Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Ronda Rousey
* Raw Women's: Becky Lynch (c) vs. Bianca Belair
* SmackDown Tag Team: The Usos (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura and Rick Boogs
* Rey and Dominik Mysterio vs. The Miz and Logan Paul
* Drew McIntyre vs. Happy Corbin
* Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods vs. Sheamus and Ridge Holland
* Title For Title: Brock Lesnar (WWE World) vs. Roman Reigns (WWE Universal)
* Raw Tag Team: RK-Bro (c) vs. The Street Profits vs. Alpha Academy
* Women's Tag Team: Queen Zelina and Carmella (c) vs. Sasha Banks and Naomi vs. Rhea Ripley and Liv Morgan vs. Natalya and Shayna Baszler
* Edge vs. AJ Styles
* Pat McAfee vs. Austin Theory
* Johnny Knoxville vs. Sami Zayn
* Seth Rollins vs. TBA