SPOILER: Two More Matches Booked For Double Or Nothing During AEW Rampage Taping
AEW Rampage saw two more matches announced for Double or Nothing 2023
Double or Nothing 2023 is only 10 days away, and All Elite Wrestling set about rounding out the card during the May 17 edition of AEW Dynamite, announcing several new matches for the show.
AEW went on to tape the upcoming May 19 edition of Rampage during the Dynamite session on Wednesday, with Rampage featuring two more matches being announced for Double or Nothing.
TBS Champion Jade Cargill will be putting her title on the line at Double or Nothing, and after Cargill issued an open challenge for a match on Rampage Taya Valkyrie made her return, instead challenging Cargill for a title shot at the pay-per-view.
The fallout from The Firm Deletion is set to waft into Double or Nothing too after Ethan Page and former AEW World Tag Team Champions The Gunns attacked The Hardys and Isiah Kassidy whilst The Hardys were cutting an in-ring promo. The two sides will face off in six-man tag action.
Updated card - AEW Double Or Nothing 2023, May 28:
- MJF (c) vs. Jack Perrry vs. Sammy Guevara vs. Darby Allin - AEW World Championship
- Jamie Hayter (c) vs. Toni Storm - AEW Women’s World Championship
- FTR (c) vs. Jay Lethal & Jeff Jarrett - AEW World Tag Team Championships, Mark Briscoe Special Referee
- The Elite vs. The Blackpool Combat Club - Anarchy in the Arena
- Jade Cargill (c) vs. Taya Valkyrie - TBS Championship
- The Hardys & Isiah Kassidy vs. The Gunns & Ethan Page
- Wardlow (c) vs. Christian Cage - TNT Championship Ladder Match
- Orange Cassidy (c) vs. 20 Competitors - AEW International Championship Blackjack Battle Royal