Teams Now Set For 2020 WWE Survivor Series
Plus, a new match added...
The teams for the 2020 Survivor Series are now complete, thanks to three more additions being made on Friday night's episode of SmackDown.
Adam Pearce personally named two of the wrestlers, adding Otis to the SmackDown men's team, and Bayley to the SmackDown women's team. The final spot on the women's team was earned by Natalya, who defeated Tamina in a qualifier.
In addition, a battle royal has been added to Sunday's Kickoff show, and will feature members of both brands.
* World champion Drew McIntyre vs. Universal champion Roman Reigns
* Raw Women's champion Asuka vs. SmackDown Women's champion Sasha Banks
* Raw Tag Team champions The New Day vs. SmackDown Tag Team champions The Street Profits
* United States champion Bobby Lashley vs. Intercontinental champion Sami Zayn
* Men's elimination match: Team Raw (AJ Styles, Keith Lee, Sheamus, Braun Strowman, and Riddle) vs. Team SmackDown (Jey Uso, Kevin Owens, King Corbin, Seth Rollins, and Otis)
* Women's elimination match: Team Raw (Shayna Baszler, Nia Jax, Lacey Evans, Peyton Royce, and Lana) vs. Team SmackDown (Bianca Belair, Ruby Riott, Liv Morgan, Natalya, and Bayley)
* Dual-Brand Battle Royal (Kickoff show)
* Plus, The Undertaker's "Final Farewell"