Two More Names Qualify For WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Matches
The slots are filling up fast
Two more individuals have qualified for next weekend's Money in the Bank ladder matches in Las Vegas, after winning qualifiers on Friday's SmackDown.
On SmackDown, Shotzi qualified for the women's bout, after defeating Tamina with a DDT. That leaves just one open slot in that match.
On the men's side, Sami Zayn has qualified, after defeating Shinsuke Nakamura following the Heluva kick. With his entry, two spots are left for the men's bout.
The updated card for WWE Money in the Bank, taking place Saturday, July 2 at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, is as follows:
* Men's Money in the Bank ladder match: Seth Rollins vs. Sheamus vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Omos vs. Sami Zayn vs. two more TBD
* Women's Money in the Bank ladder match: Lacey Evans vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Liv Morgan vs. Raquel Rodriguez vs. Asuka vs. Shotzi vs. TBD
* Raw Women's: Bianca Belair (c) vs. Carmella
* SmackDown Women's: Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Natalya
* WWE Tag Team: The Usos (c) vs. The Street Profits
* WWE United States: Theory (c) vs. Bobby Lashley