Wheeler Yuta To Wrestle On AEW Dark: Elevation
The IWTV Independent Wrestling Champion will be in action
Wheeler Yuta will make his All Elite Wrestling debut on tonight's episode of Dark: Elevation, the promotion has announced.
The Decoder will go one on one with The Elite's Karl Anderson on the show.
Yuta made his professional wrestling debut back in 2015 and he has risen to prominence over the last year. He is the reigning IWTV Independent Wrestling Champion, having defeated Lee Moriarty for the gold in a 52-minute match in May. He has also competed in Ring Of Honor and on NJPW Strong in recent months.
Two former IWTV Independent Wrestling Champions in Orange Cassidy and Kris Statlander are currently members of the AEW roster.
12 other matches have been announced for tonight's AEW Dark: Elevation. Check out the card below:
• Penta El Zero Miedo & Eddie Kingston vs. The Hybrid2
• Penelope Ford vs. Valentina Rossi
• Gunn Club vs. JD Drake & Ryan Nemeth
• Brian Cage vs. Serpentico
• Hikaru Shida vs. Reka Tehaka
• Brock Anderson, Lee Johnson & Dustin Rhodes vs. Adrian Alanis, Liam Gray & Justin Corino
• Thunder Rosa vs. Katalina Perez
• Varsity Blonds vs. Aaron Rourke & Jake Logan
• Riho vs. KiLYNN King
• The Acclaimed vs. PB Smooth & Matt Justice
• Matt Hardy & Private Party vs. Alex Reynolds, Alan Angels & Colt Cabana
• Chuck Taylor vs. The Blade
• Karl Anderson vs. Wheeler Yuta