WWE Announces NXT TakeOver: Vengeance Day
Valentine's Day is Vengeance Day
Even though the next NXT TakeOver is taking place on February 14, there will be no Valentine's Day Massacre in 2021. The black and gold brand will instead broadcast NXT TakeOver: Vengeance Day on Sunday, February 14 on WWE Network.
Vengeance was previously an annual WWE pay-per-view throughout much of the 2000s and the name was last revived back in October 2011.
NXT added multiple matches to the TakeOver card during last night's show, including an NXT Championship match between Finn Balor and Pete Dunne and an NXT North American Title bout between Johnny Gargano and Kushida.
Check out the card for NXT TakeOver: Vengeance Day below:
• Finn Balor (c) vs. Pete Dunne - NXT Championship
• Io Shirai (c) vs. Toni Storm vs. Mercedes Martinez - NXT Women's Championship
• Johnny Gargano (c) vs. Kushida - NXT North American Championship
• Dakota Kai & Raquel Gonzalez vs. Candice LeRae & Indi Hartwell or Ember Moon & Shotzi Blackheart - Women's Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic Final
• MSK or Legado Del Fantasma vs. Grizzled Young Veterans or Tommaso Ciampa & Timothy Thatcher - Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic Final