Over the past couple of weeks, the Money In The Bank pay-per-view has started to take shape and the show will emanate from WWE Headquarters in Stamford, Connecticut on May 10.
Both Money In The Bank Ladder matches will be different from previous iterations as Superstars have to fight from the ground floor of WWE HQ and reach the roof before they can grab the briefcase. Braun Strowman will also defend the Universal Championship against his former mentor "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt, while SmackDown Women's Champion Bayley will face Tamina.
On last night's episode of Raw, Drew McIntyre challenged Seth Rollins to a match at the next pay-per-view, which The Monday Night Messiah promptly accepted. This came after last week's edition of the red brand ended with The Scottish Psychopath on his back following two Stomps from the former Universal Champion.
Money In The Bank will be broadcast on May 10 from WWE Headquarters in Stamford, Connecticut. The announced card is as follows:
- Drew McIntyre (c) vs. Seth Rollins - WWE Championship
- Braun Strowman (c) vs. "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt - Universal Championship
- Bayley (c) vs. Tamina - SmackDown Women's Championship
- Aleister Black vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Apollo Crews vs. Rey Mysterio vs. TBA vs. TBA - Men's Money In The Bank Ladder match
- Nia Jax vs. Dana Brooke vs. Asuka vs. Shayna Baszler vs. TBA vs. TBA - Women's Money In The Bank Ladder match