It appears Dave Meltzer has confused All Out with Starrcast, as Booker T has announced his withdrawal from the convention on Twitter.
All Elite Wrestling's fourth official event, All Out, takes place on August 31 from the Sears Center in Chicago.
So far, two main event calibre matches have been made for the show. The first of which is a massive clash between Kenny Omega and Jon Moxley after the pair have attacked each other at the last two All Elite events.
The other will see the Double Or Nothing Casino Battle Royale Winner Adam "Hangman" Page take on Chris Jericho for the vacant AEW World Championship.
It would appear that Cody Rhodes et al had something special planned for the event as it has been revealed by Figure Four Online that Booker T had agreed "to come" to All Out, but has pulled out of the event as he doesn't want to be stuck in the middle of AEW and WWE.
Whether this meant Booker was going to appear on the show isn't clear at the time of writing.
What's more, F4Wonline's report states that we should "expect another major counter by WWE shortly" so read into that what you will.
For the avoidance of any doubt, here's what the report stated: "Booker T, after agreeing to come, has pulled out of All Out. He evidently said when pulling out that he found out the WWE vs. AEW war was very real and he didn't want to be in the middle of it. I've been told to expect another major counter by WWE shortly."