10 Man "Gang Warfare" Match Announced For AEW Double Or Nothing
Lots of bad blood in one match
A ten man tag has been added to AEW Double or Nothing, with what Jon Moxley has suggested will be "Gang Warfare".
Moxley will team with Bryan Danielson, Eddie Kingston, Santana, and Ortiz to face all five members of the Jericho Appreciation Society in Las Vegas on May 29.
The two sides had a verbal altercation on Wednesday's Dynamite, led by Chris Jericho and William Regal. Jericho tried to issue a challenge for a Stadium Stampede match, which Moxley dismissed due to its "sports entertainment" connotation. Moxley suggested "Gang Warfare", which Jericho accepted.
The card for AEW Double or Nothing, taking place Sunday, May 29, at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, is as follows:
* AEW World: Adam Page (c) vs. CM Punk
* AEW World Women's: Thunder Rosa (c) vs. Serena Deeb
* Gang Warfare: Jon Moxley, Bryan Danielson, Eddie Kingston, Santana, and Ortiz vs. The Jericho Appreciation Society (Chris Jericho, Daniel Garcia, Matt Menard, Angelo Parker, and Jake Hager)
* Wardlow vs. MJF
* AEW World Tag Team: Jurassic Express (c) vs. Keith Lee and Swerve Strickland vs. Ricky Starks and Powerhouse Hobbs
* Owen Hart Foundation Cup Men's Final: Adam Cole vs. TBD
* Owen Hart Foundation Cup Women's Final: TBD vs. TBD
* HOOK and Danhausen vs. Tony Nese and Smart Mark Sterling (BUY-IN)