Tag Team Title Three Way Added To AEW Double Or Nothing
Who will Jurassic Express face?
AEW World Tag Team champions Jurassic Express will defend their titles in a three way match at Double or Nothing in 11 nights time.
Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus will put the belts on the line against Keith Lee and Swerve Strickland, and Team Taz members Ricky Starks and Powerhouse Hobbs.
The two challenging teams had a verbal confrontation on tonight's Dynamite, after Lee and Swerve defeated JD Drake and Anthony Henry. Jurassic Express and Christian Cage interrupted the back-and-forth, with Cage issuing the challenge for Double or Nothing to both teams himself.
Cage also suggested a match for next Wednesday's Dynamite, with Jungle Boy facing Starks and Swerve in a singles three-way, after the events of last week's Dynamite.
The card for AEW Double or Nothing, taking place Sunday, May 29, at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, is as follows:
* AEW World: Adam Page (c) vs. CM Punk
* AEW World Women's: Thunder Rosa (c) vs. Serena Deeb
* AEW World Tag Team: Jurassic Express (c) vs. Keith Lee and Swerve Strickland vs. Ricky Starks and Powerhouse Hobbs
* Owen Hart Foundation Cup Men's Final: Adam Cole vs. TBD
* Owen Hart Foundation Cup Women's Final: TBD vs. TBD
* HOOK and Danhausen vs. Tony Nese and Smart Mark Sterling (BUY-IN)