15 Teams Confirmed For AEW Casino Tag Team Royale
Winners get a future Tag Team title shot
AEW posted a graphic on Saturday, confirming 15 different duos that will be a part of the Casino Tag Team Royale on Sunday night's Revolution pay-per-view in Jacksonville.
The winners will receive a future Tag Team title match. Those belts will also be contested for at Revolution, as The Young Bucks defend them against Chris Jericho and MJF of The Inner Circle.
The teams participating in the Casino Tag Team Royale include:
* Jurassic Express (Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus)
* Private Party
* John Silver and Alex Reynolds
* Santana and Ortiz
* Death Triangle (Pac and Rey Fenix)
* The Butcher and The Blade
* SCU (Christopher Daniels and Frankie Kazarian)
* Evil Uno and Stu Grayson
* The Natural Nightmares
* Matt and Mike Sydal
* Bear Country
* Five and Ten
* The Varsity Blondes
* Gunn Club (Austin and Colten Gunn)
* Peter Avalon and Cezar Bononi
The match will be contested Rumble-style, with two teams starting, and one entering every 90 seconds thereafter. Both members have to be thrown out of the match in order for a team to be eliminated. The last team to have at least one member remaining wins the match.