AEW Announce Rules For Casino Ladder Match At Double Or Nothing, Fourth Entrant Revealed
A unique set up...
All Elite Wrestling's next pay-per-view Double Or Nothing is only nine days away and will likely be broadcast from Daily's Place and TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville, Florida.
The young promotion added four matches to the card on last night's episode of Dynamite and announced the rules for the Casino Ladder match.
The bout will feature nine wrestlers and has some unique rules for a Ladder match. Two competitors will start off in the ring and a new competitor will enter every 90 seconds. To win the match, you have to grab the casino chip hanging above the ring which can be captured at any time. The winner will earn a shot at the AEW World Championship.
AEW also announced the fourth entrant in the match will be Death Triangle's Rey Fenix. He joins Darby Allin, Colt Cabana, and Orange Cassidy.
Double Or Nothing is only nine days away and will be broadcast on pay-per-view. The announced card is as follows;
• Jon Moxley (c) vs. Brodie Lee - AEW World Championship
• Cody vs. Lance Archer - TNT Championship
• Nyla Rose (c) vs. Hikaru Shida - AEW Women's World Championship
• Inner Circle vs. The Elite - Stadium Stampede match
• MJF vs. Jungle Boy
• Darby Allin vs. Colt Cabana vs. Orange Cassidy vs. Rey Fenix vs. TBA - Casino Ladder match
• Kris Statlander vs. Britt Baker
• Best Friends vs. Private Party - Buy In Show