Bandido Officially Added To AAA Mega Championship Five-Way At TripleMania Regia
Who will win the gold?
The field for the AAA Mega Championship match at TripleMania Regia on December 4 has been finalised.
AAA Director-General Dorian Roldan announced today that Bandido would be the fifth and final participant in the Five Way at TripleMania Regia. Bandido joins El Hijo del Vikingo, Bobby Fish, Jay Lethal and Samuray Del Sol in the match.
The AAA Mega Championship had previously been held by Kenny Omega and he was scheduled to defend the gold against Vikingo on December 4. The former AEW World Champion is dealing with several injuries, though, and he was forced to vacate the title.
December 4 will be Bandido's first match in AAA since 2018. The luchador joined AAA's rivals CMLL in 2019 and he wrestled for the promotion until they agreed to part ways earlier this year.
If Bandido wins at TripleMania Regia, he will become a three-promotion world champion. The 26-year-old is currently the reigning ROH World Champion and PWG World Champion.
Also set for AAA TripleMania Regia is Cain Velasquez's return to wrestling and FTR vs. The Lucha Brothers. Check out the card below:
- El Hijo del Vikingo vs. Samuray del Sol vs. Jay Lethal vs. Bobby Fish vs. Bandido - AAA Mega Championship
- Cain Velasquez, Psycho Clown & Pagano vs. LA Park, Black Taurus & Rey Escorpion
- FTR (c) vs. The Lucha Brothers - AAA World Tag Team Championship
- Dragon Lee & Dralistico vs. Laredo Kid & A Mystery Partner
- La Empresa vs. Dave The Clown & Los Psycho Circus
- El Nuevo Poder del Norte vs. Los Vipers vs. Nueva Generacion Dinamita
- Leyenda Americana & Gran Mazo vs. Venenoide & Enganso - Marvel Exhibition Match
- Faby Apache, Lady Shani & Sexy Star vs. Las Toxicas