Big Damo: I've Been In Contact With Almost Everybody
He plans to focus on Europe for now
Big Damo will return to the European wrestling scene later this month and The Beast Of Belfast will team with Kings Of The North against Will Ospreay and Aussie Open at OTT Wrestling's Seventh Year Anniversary show on October 31. Following that, Damo will return to ICW and RevPro in November for matches against Andy Wild and Yota Tsuji.
Damo has been a free agent since his WWE release in June and the former NXT Tag Team Champion revealed on Busted Open Radio that he has been in talks with "almost everybody" since he was let go. The Beast Of Belfast plans to focus on Europe for the time being, though.
"Well I can't give the game away completely but, I've been in contact with almost everybody. That's probably the best way I can kind of put it and honestly, my goal for the next year minimum is to try and get everywhere, wrestle everybody that I possibly can because I'm fit, I'm healthy and I'm revving to go," Damo said.
"I'm at that position in my life, I'm 36-years-old. I've been blessed with how my career's went so far but now I want to get out there and do everything I possibly can before I can't. Honestly, the best way I can answer it is at first, I'm gonna get back to Europe, as I said about seeing my family and I wanna try and pay it forward to the guys who are back there right now because a lot of people helped me get to this level and I wanna be able to try and give it back a little bit first and then I'm gonna do my very best to get all across the nation here as best as I can."
What version of Damo will be presented to fans upon his return to independent wrestling remains to be seen but The Beast Of Belfast previously revealed he plans to reinvent his character.
H/T to POST Wrestling