Big Damo To Debut In NJPW At Strong Style Evolved
The ex-WWE star is booked for the King of Sports
Big Damo, formerly known as Killian Dain in WWE, will make his New Japan Pro-Wrestling debut at Strong Style Evolved.
It was announced that Big Damo will be wrestling John Skyler on the show. The Irishman tweeted that he was 'delighted' to be making his NJPW debut.
Since being released by WWE in June of last year, Damo has predominantly wrestled on the independent circuit in the UK. The big man from Belfast also recently turned up at the first Control Your Narrative event.
Strong Style Evolved takes place on March 20 in St. Petersburg, Florida. It will be taped for broadcast on NJPW Strong.
Shortly after his WWE release, Damo spoke about his desire to wrestle in Japan in the future.
Check out the announced Strong Style Evolved card below:
- US Of Jay Open Challenge
- Jay Lethal vs. Ren Narita
- Blake Christian vs. Swerve Strickland
- Mascara Dorada vs. TJP
- Tom Lawlor (c) vs. Clark Connors - Strong Openweight Championship
- Buddy Matthews vs. Yuya Uemura
- Rocky Romero & Wheeler Yuta vs. Black Tiger & JR Kratos
- Eddie Kingston & Fred Rosser vs. Daniel Garcia & Fred Yehi
- JONAH & Shane Haste vs. FinJuice
- Josh Alexander vs. Karl Fredericks
- Big Damo vs. John Skyler
- Hikuleo vs. Andy Brown
- The DKC vs. Kevin Knight
X-Division Title Match Set For IMPACT Rebellion