Chris Jericho Vs. Santana, Blackpool Combat Club In Action On 5/4 AEW Dynamite
A grudge match set for Baltimore
Former Inner Circle teammates collide on Wednesday's AEW Dynamite, while The Blackpool Combat Club will team up once more.
In singles action on Wednesday, Chris Jericho of the Jericho Appreciation Society takes on former Inner Circle enforcer Santana. The match was made after Santana and Ortiz briefly attacked Jericho during Friday's Rampage, while Jericho was on commentary. The attack was in response to Jericho throwing a fireball into the face of Eddie Kingston on this past Wednesday's Rampage.
In trios action, Jon Moxley, Bryan Danielson, and Wheeler Yuta of The Blackpool Combat Club will take on The Butcher, The Blade, and Angelico. It will be the fourth time in the past month that William Regal's disciples have teamed in a six-man bout.
The card for Wednesday's AEW Dynamite, taking place at Chesapeake Employers Insurance Arena in Baltimore, is as follows:
* ROH Women's: Deonna Purrazzo (lineal) vs. Mercedes Martinez (interim)
* Owen Hart Foundation Cup qualifier: Jeff Hardy vs. Bobby Fish
* Chris Jericho vs. Santana
* Jon Moxley, Bryan Danielson, and Wheeler Yuta vs. The Butcher, The Blade, and Angelico
* Wardlow vs. MJF's mystery opponent