Christian Cage To Speak On AEW Dynamite Following Betrayal Of Jungle Boy
Christian Cage to speak on AEW Dynamite
Christian Cage will speak on tonight's edition of AEW Dynamite following his betrayal of Jungle Boy on the June 15 episode.
Cage and Jurassic Express had previously been aligned since the 2021 Double Or Nothing pay-per-view but Christian turned on Jungle Boy last week after Jungle Jack and Luchasaurus dropped the AEW World Tag Team Titles to The Young Bucks. Cage then left his former friend lying following a Con-Chair-To.
Toni Storm and Marina Shafir will also go one-on-one on Dynamite ahead of Storm's AEW Women's World Title match against Thunder Rosa at Forbidden Door. Shafir recently unsuccessfully challenged for the women's title and she attacked Thunder after the match, only for Storm to make the save.
Check out the updated Dynamite lineup below:
- Jon Moxley & Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Chris Jericho & Lance Archer
- Orange Cassidy & Roppongi Vice vs. Will Ospreay & Aussie Open
- Malakai Black vs. Penta Oscuro - AEW All-Atlantic Championship Qualifier
- Toni Storm vs. Marina Shafir
- Christian Cage will speak
- Bryan Danielson to address Forbidden Door and Blood & Guts.