The full pay-per-view card is now set for AEW Double or Nothing, with the addition of four matches, two of which entailed answering challenges issued a week ago.
The Stadium Stampede match pitting The Inner Circle and The Pinnacle is official, with the stipulation that the Inner Circle must split up if they lose.
Also official is the Tag Team title match, as Jon Moxley and Eddie Kingston accepted the challenge of The Young Bucks from one week ago.
Among the new additions for the show, the TNT title will be on the line, as Miro defends his newly-won title against Lance Archer.
A notable bout sees Sting wrestling his first "live" match in over five and a half years, as he teams with Darby Allin to take on Ethan Page and Scorpio Sky.
In addition, the Casino Battle Royal has reached 20 confirmed entrants, with one spot remaining (likely for a mystery entrant).
The card for AEW Double or Nothing, taking place Sunday night, May 30 from Daily's Place in Jacksonville, is as follows:
* AEW World Heavyweight: Kenny Omega (c) vs. Pac vs. Orange Cassidy
* Stadium Stampede: The Inner Circle vs. The Pinnacle (if The Inner Circle loses, they must disband)
* AEW World Tag Team: The Young Bucks (c) vs. Jon Moxley and Eddie Kingston
* AEW Women's: Hikaru Shida (c) vs. Dr. Britt Baker, DMD
* AEW TNT: Miro (c) vs. Lance Archer
* Sting and Darby Allin vs. Ethan Page and Scorpio Sky
* Cody Rhodes vs. Anthony Ogogo
* "Hangman" Adam Page vs. Brian Cage
* Casino Battle Royal for a future AEW World Title match: Christian Cage, Matt Sydal, Powerhouse Hobbs, Evil Uno, Colt Cabana, 10, Jungle Boy, Matt Hardy, Marq Quen, Isiah Kassidy, Penta El Zero Miedo, The Blade, Griff Garrison, Brian Pillman Jr, Max Caster, Anthony Bowens, QT Marshall, Lee Johnson, Nick Comoroto, Dustin Rhodes, and one more TBA