ECW Legend To Make IMPACT Wrestling Return
An ECW icon is set to return at IMPACT Against All Odds
IMPACT Wrestling have announced that a former TNA/NWA World’s Heavyweight Champion is to return at the upcoming Against All Odds IMPACT+ event, with ECW legend Raven set to return to the company for the first time since 2010.
Raven is set to be in attendance to witness the Raven’s Clockwork Orange House Of Fun match between Sami Callihan and Moose - a match that the former ECW World Champion created during his time in TNA.
The rules of Raven’s Clockwork Orange House Of Fun matches are not set in stone, but it is a typically a falls count anywhere hardcore brawl, with weapons dotted all over the ring and ringside area, and usually a portion of cage covering at least one side of the ring.
Raven originally wrestled fro TNA from 2003 to 2008, and again from 2009 to 2010, holding the NWA World’s Heavyweight Championship for 88 days in 2005. Raven performed in seven Clockwork Orange House of Fun matches during his run, with the last occurring in 2009. Raven also used the gimmick on the Indies, in promotions such as ROH, MLW, and GCW, amongst others.
Confirmed card for IMPACT Against All Odds, Friday July 1:
- Josh Alexander (c) vs. Joe Doering - IMPACT World Championship
- Honor No More vs. The Good Brothers, James Storm, TBA, & TBA - 10-Man Tag
- Jordynne Grace (c) vs. Tasha Steelz - Knockouts Championship
- Moose vs. Sami Callihan - Raven's Clockwork Orange House Of Fun
- Deonna Purrazzo & Chelsea Green vs. Mia Yim & Mickie James