Edge Returns On WWE Raw, Issues Challenge For 'I Quit' Match
Edge is back!
Edge returned to WWE TV after two weeks away on the September 26 edition of Monday Night Raw.
The Rated-R Superstar was written off TV on September 12 after his knee was Pillmanised by Finn Balor and The Judgment Day following a Coup de Grace from The Prince.
The Judgment Day had been on top since then, laying out Matt Riddle following The Original Bro's win over Damian Priest on Monday's Raw. This brought out Edge to make the save, though, and he proceeded to Spear Priest and Balor before he challenged the two-time NXT Champion to an 'I Quit' Match at Extreme Rules on October 8.
Edge was formerly the leader of Judgment Day but he was kicked out of the faction in June. He has been feuding with them ever since, picking up a win over Balor and Priest at Clash At The Castle alongside Rey Mysterio.
Several other matches have already been set for Extreme Rules, check out the lineup below:
- Bianca Belair (c) vs. Bayley - Ladder Match for the Raw Women's Championship
- Liv Morgan (c) vs. Ronda Rousey - Extreme Rules Match for the SmackDown Women's Championship
- Matt Riddle vs. Seth Rollins - Fight Pit Match
- Drew McIntyre vs. Karrion Kross - Strap Match
- Edge vs. Finn Balor - 'I Quit' Match