WWE's next pay-per-view on the road to WrestleMania 36 is just two days away (March 8) as the Elimination Chamber will be broadcast live from the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Six matches have been added to the card, with the show set to begin at 1 am GMT on March 9.
Many think the show will be one of the worst WWE pay-per-views in recent memory, up there with the likes of Backlash 2018 and Battleground 2017. There is a noticeable lack of star power to entice fans to watch the show as neither world championship will be on the line, and even Superstars like Daniel Bryan, "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt, and Drew McIntyre have not been booked for the event.
Instead, fans will have to make do with two Chamber matches and a myriad of mid-card title bouts.
Here is the full card for Elimination Chamber:
• Shayna Baszler vs. Liv Morgan vs. Sarah Logan vs. Ruby Riott vs. Natalya vs. Asuka - Elimination Chamber match to determine the Number One Contender for the Raw Women's Championship
• AJ Styles vs. Aleister Black - No Disqualification match
• The Miz & John Morrison (c) vs. Heavy Machinery vs. Lucha House Party vs. The Usos vs. The New Day vs. Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode - Elimination Chamber match for the SmackDown Tag Team Championships
• The Street Profits (c) vs. Seth Rollins & Murphy - Raw Tag Team Championships
• Andrade (c) vs. Humberto Carrillo - United States Championship
• Braun Strowman (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura, Sami Zayn & Cesaro - Intercontinental Championship
The Cultaholic Wrestling Heavyweight Champion Tom Campbell and Ross Tweddell gave their thoughts on the pay-per-view yesterday. Check out their predictions below: