Only three weeks after the Royal Rumble, WWE will return to pay-per-view on Sunday, February 21, with Elimination Chamber 2021. The Kickoff show is scheduled to begin at 11 pm GMT and the main card will follow at midnight GMT. As always, we will bring you updates throughout the night on Cultaholic.com.
Two of Elimination Chamber's matches remain up in the air as the pay-per-view draws closer. WWE is still currently advertising Lacey Evans in the Raw Women's Championship match, but The Sassy Southern Belle announced she was pregnant on Raw so she ultimately won't be competing on Sunday. The United States Title match could also become a one on one encounter between Riddle and champion Bobby Lashley as Keith Lee's status for the bout remains unclear.
Elsewhere on the pay-per-view, there will be two Elimination Chamber matches with world title implications, a Roman Reigns Universal Championship defence and Nia Jax & Shayna Baszler vs. Sasha Banks & Bianca Belair for the Women's Tag Team Championship.
Check out the card below:
• Drew McIntyre (c) vs. AJ Styles vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Randy Orton vs. Sheamus - Elimination Chamber Match for the WWE Championship
• Kevin Owens vs. King Corbin vs. Sami Zayn vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Cesaro vs. Jey Uso - Elimination Chamber Match - Winner will face Roman Reigns for the Universal Championship later in the show
• Roman Reigns (c) vs. TBD - Universal Championship
• Asuka (c) vs. Lacey Evans - Raw Women's Championship
• Bobby Lashley (c) vs. Keith Lee vs. Riddle - Triple Threat Match for the United States Championship
• Shayna Baszler & Nia Jax (c) vs. Sasha Banks & Bianca Belair - Women's Tag Team Championship
New champion Ross Tweddell will also defend the Cultaholic Heavyweight Title on Sunday against Adam Pacitti, Jack King, Sam Driver, Andrew Hodkinson, Owen Mawson and Pablo the cat. Check out their predictions below: