With the first night of action now in the books, WWE's black and gold brand will turn its attention to night two of NXT TakeOver: Stand & Deliver. The main card is scheduled to begin tonight at 1 am BST/ 8 pm EST and it will be preceded by a one-hour pre-show at 12 am BST/ 7 pm EST. Fans in the United States can watch the show on Peacock and UK viewers have the choice of BT Sport or WWE Network.
Five matches are scheduled to take place on night two, including four title matches and an Unsanctioned Match between Kyle O'Reilly and Adam Cole. Check out the card below:
• Finn Balor (c) vs. Karrion Kross - NXT Championship
• Adam Cole vs. Kyle O'Reilly - Unsanctioned Match
• Jordan Devlin (c) vs. Santos Escobar (c) - Ladder Match for the Undisputed NXT Cruiserweight Championship
• Johnny Gargano (c) vs. Bronson Reed - NXT North American Championship
• Shotzi Blackheart & Ember Moon (c) vs. Candice LeRae & Indi Hartwell - NXT Women's Tag Team Championship
Mitch Waddon and Justin Henry will bring you updates throughout the night at Cultaholic.com and you can watch the show alongside Adam Pacitti here. Tweddle Sha, Owen Mawson, Jack King, Andew Hodkinson and an Adam & The Ants inspired Tom Campbell also recently gave their predictions for both nights of TakeOver. Check out the video below: