The final match of the AEW Women's Eliminator tournament is now set, following the completion of the US bracket on Monday night.
In the US final, Nyla Rose defeated Thunder Rosa, and will advance to the overall final against Japan bracket winner Ryo Mizunami.
The finish came after Rosa attempted some sort of diving maneuver, only to be caught out of the air by Rose, who delivered her Beast Bomb as a counter.
The winner of Rose vs. Mizunami on Wednesday advances to Revolution on Sunday, to challenge Hikaru Shida for the AEW Women's championship.
The updated card for Wednesday night's "Crossroads" edition of Dynamite is as follows:
* Cody Rhodes and Red Velvet vs. Shaquille O'Neal and Jade Cargill
* AEW Women's Eliminator Tournament final: Nyla Rose vs. Ryo Mizunami
* Face of the Revolution ladder match qualifier: Max Caster vs. 10
* FTR and Tully Blanchard vs. Jurassic Express
* Evil Uno, Stu Grayson, Five, John Silver, and Alex Reynolds vs. Matt Hardy, Private Party, and The Hybrid 2
* A "press conference" from Chris Jericho and MJF
* The first AEW appearance of Paul Wight